Easy to make! A sweet gooey sliceable cinnamon roll. Just add beer and bake!
• Kosher Pareve • Vegan • Dairy Free • Soy Free • Peanut Free • Treenut Free • Fish Free • Shell Fish Free • Egg Free
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Pour mix into a large bowl and add 12 oz. of beer or other carbonated beverage. Mix (do not over mix).
2. In a small bowl, add spice packet to 1/2 stick melted real butter and stir. Set aside 2 tablespoons of spice/butter.
3. Spread 1/2 of the dough into a greased loaf pan. Top with the large portion of spice/ butter mix and spread remaining dough on top. Top with 2 tablespoons of spice/butter mixture. Bake for 60-65 minutes.
4. Remove from pan and brush entire loaf with 2 tablespoons real butter, melted.
5. Let cool before cutting.